All content on ApkAppsForAndroid.com is either sent to ApkAppsForAndroid.com by email or is available in various places on the Internet and is believed to be in the public domain. Content (including images and videos) posted is believed to be posted to the extent of our rights under the US Copyright Fair Use Act (Title 17, United States Code.)
Notice of Copyright Infringement
ApkAppsForAndroid.com complies with 17 USC § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any notice of infringement and to take appropriate action under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on ApkAppsForAndroid.com or if links to your copyrighted material are returned via any search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide issue written notice detailing the information listed in the following section. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent the information listed on our website in violation of your copyright. We recommend that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance in this regard.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence that the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right is alleged to be infringed.
- Provide complete contact information so that we can contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must fully identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and include at least one search term for which the material appears in ApkAppsForAndroid.com search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and subject to penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive rights alleged to be infringing.
- Must be signed by an authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive rights alleged to be infringed.
Please email violation notification to [email protected]
Please allow us a day or two to respond to emails. Note that emailing your claim to other parties, such as our Internet Service Providers, will not resolve your request and may result in a delayed response due to the failure of your claim sent properly. Thank.